Mr. Ungar is a member of the Firm. He joined Osen LLC as an associate in 2005 after serving as an assistant district attorney for the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. He focuses on the Firm’s counter-terrorism litigation cases. Mr. Ungar also works on a broad range of cases involving civil claims under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, federal antitrust laws and consumer fraud statutes. He frequently interacts directly with clients and expert witnesses on discovery-related issues, including preparing them for deposition. His litigation experience also includes taking and defending numerous depositions of fact and expert witnesses, drafting evidentiary motions and working on numerous briefs, including two filed with the Second Circuit. Mr. Ungar is also actively involved in preparing fact and expert witnesses for trial. He also participates in the settlement of cases.
Mr. Ungar graduated from Brooklyn Law School in 2002 and earned his undergraduate degree from Rutgers University in 1996. He is a member of the Bars in New York and New Jersey and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
- Rutgers College, Rutgers University (B.A., 1996)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2002)
- International Law
- Complex Litigation
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2016
- New Jersey, 2002
- New York, 2003